Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dag 1: Dinner: Roasted veggies with salad and hummus

So today was the first time I actually tried hummus. I bought one with chili flavor and the verdict? L-O-V-E-D IT! It was surprisingly good - now I finally understand what the fuzz is all about, lol. My boyfriend had steak, but I can honestly say that I didn't envy him.


Dinner today was oven roasted vegetables (carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnips and beetroot) with some olive oil, seasalt and pepper. The salad constisted of kale, tomatoes, bell pepper and cucumber, plus loads of chili hummus. Yummy! 

For dessert I had a small apple. I feel hungry but still full, it's weird... I'm definitely not hungry enough to eat anything, but I still don't feel full. I guess I should be eating a bit bigger portions - you definitely need to eat more when being on a vegan diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment