Saturday, May 30, 2015

I'm trying the 7 day vegan challenge!

Why? Because why not! I want to change my diet, become healthier and eat more greens. I want to avoid as much dairy as possible (even though I'm crazy about icecream), and eat much less red meat. Those are my main goals, but we will see where this challenge will take me.

I'm also very much against how cattle is being held here in Denmark, so skipping all animal products will help, even though just a tiny bit. I have always been against excluding meat and such from my diet because a lot of vegetarians and vegans don't get enough vitamins, mostly vitamin B12, but on the other hand, a lot of the meat eaters often lack other kinds of vitamins, so how bad can it really be (for a healthy adult person)? I love meat but I'm willing to give it up, at least for this week of going vegan.

Tomorrow it's time for vegan grocery shopping and my first vegan meals! Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment